Job Safety Analysis (JSA) is a proven process for controlling operating hazards and costs. Get a step-by-step overview of the process, and define your role in making it effective.
Through lecture, demonstrations, and workshops, you’ll learn how to develop and manage a JSA program in your workplace. You’ll also learn how to enlist participation from line employees, supervisors, and upper management.
The result: Better processes make a safer workplace – and that means improved production and higher profits.
Who should attend?
Full-time safety practitioners, safety committee members, safety coordinators, safety specialists, human resources, safety managers, loss control managers and operations managers.
You’ll learn to:
- Recognize and use important safety and health terminology.
- Understand JSA’s relation to continuous improvement in your organization. Describe human relations issues affecting accident reporting
- Identify and communicate the safety and financial benefits of using JSA.
- Gain support for and participation in the process from line employees, supervisors, and upper management.
- Identify the key requirements for a successful JSA.
- Recognize the hazards inherent in task performance.
- Develop appropriate solutions and hazard controls.
- Complete a JSA form correctly.
- Use JSA to develop efficient procedures that reduce personal injuries and operating costs
Pre-Course Requirements: None
AOSH UK Job Safety Analysis is valid for a period of three years.
Where can this course taken?
Through any AOSH UK approved training centre (ATC)
This qualification is assessed by Multi Choice Questions (MCQ) for theory and underpinning knowledge. To Awarded this qualification the Learner must achieve a percentage pass in the MCQ paper.