This “Train-the-Trainer”` program is designed to help individuals and employers in the oil and gas industry gain the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct occupational safety and health training.
This program includes training program requirements, how to develop effective training, and best practices for presenting safety and health training. This program also covers important and relevant safety and health topics necessary for every trainer in the oil and gas field.
Who Should Attend?
This training program is designed for safety trainers or other individuals responsible for ensuring employees know how to work in a safe manner in the oil and gas industry.
This program also benefits individuals seeking to reach their career goal of becoming an oil and gas safety trainer. This program helps you develop the essential skills you will need for your future job as a safety trainer.
If you are currently an oil and gas safety trainer or are planning on becoming one, you are likely already great at helping others and are passionate about helping them learn their responsibilities. By completing this program, you will be able to:
- Build upon your current skills.
- Improve your presentation abilities.
- Increase your knowledge about developing safety training.
- Learn how to effectively conduct safety training.
- Make a difference in your workplace.
- Create a more impressive resume.
- Stay current on the standards and regulations applicable to the oil and gas industry.